Monday, August 3, 2009

KAMP!!!

KAMP was SOOO much fun!
it was my 6
th year at kamp but my 1st time at k-west..... i was in cabin 7 and i had lots of fun girls in there.
the 1st 2 days it rained but we still did stuff and had fun, one of the thing we did was a skit contest against all of the cabins and we won the funniest skit award.
they rest of
kamp i did lots of activities like blob, bible study, aerobics, canoeing, sailing, games, trampoline,arts and crafts...... and lots of other stuff.
there were 4 parties: western,
mexican fiesta,man vs. wild and pirate!
They were all fun but the last to were my favorite.
i did tennis as my sport which was fun i was not so amazing at it but i at least learned how to play.
on the last day it rained again and i got soaked and i had already packed so i
didnt feel like getting into my trunk and getting stuff out so i was really cold for a while. but then i decide to put my pajamas on since all of the morning stuff was cancelled, we just hung out and played games.
Parents night was fun, and i was excited to see my family after 2 weeks!
But i really miss camp now.
i will put some pictures on later!

Thanks for readin'

Chandler

0 comments: