Saturday, January 17, 2009

OK guys......

I am really sorry i haven't posted in exactly 3 months!
I am going to try to start posting more often..... since i got a camera for christmas i take tons of pictures so i can put them on here, and it will be more fun than just word because there will be pictures to go with the words.
So lets see... where should i start?
Well i had a great Christmas!!!
It was so much fun and i even got what i most wanted... a camera!
and i got cute cloths, an ihome, a goldfish webkinz, the game LIFE (with creditcards),A new gymnastics suit, and my aunt stacy and uncle ben got me a really cute big cork board that i can put all of my friedns pictures on.
So please send me(in the real mail) a picture of you, or you can email it to me and i will order it from walmart or something, but i would be easier if you could just send me it(my real mail), or just give it to me.

I also had a great new year, we went bowling on new years eve.
And just had family over and played games on new years day.

I am still having tons of fun with gymnastics and i have a meet not tomorrow but the next Sunday!

I can post some picture/videos from it too.

Well i have to go now.
PLEASE COMMENT!

3 comments:

Kipplyn said...

Chandler, YOU are a gift. Happy New Year!

Kayla said...

HEY YOU!! You started to blog again!! I need to come to your house come time and we can play LIFE (with credit cards) LOL!! TTYL!

SoccerGirl96 said...

Hey you took my background!!! That's ok I was thinking about getting a new one anyway. Not that I don't like it or anything. I can't wait to play! Maybe tomorrow!!