Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun Week!!!

Ok, lets start on monday, MY Grammy pick me and Rachel up to go to Arkansas for 2 nights and 3 days, we had a lot of fun we swam a ton and and played the wii. on tuesday we did the same thing and my pops took us to lunch and we had soup but that night we went to go see wall-e i liked it but it was kinda strange. On wednesday we played in the pool a lot too we had a lot of fun on the water slide diving board and in the hot tub. i had taco bell for lunch but rachel doesn't like taco bell so my grammy took her to arby's, then we took my cousin conley to gymnastics and we looked at there suits, we saw these little suits that were for stuffed animals or dolls one was for ballet and one was for gymnastics we really wanted one but there were 12.99 for the tiny things, so we didn't get one.
after gym rachel had to pack her bag and alex newcomb picked her up.she was sad to leave but we had a great time.
My Grammy said that i can have my friends over here at here house when ever i can so i am going to plan at day that i can go with all of you. So call me and we can plan something!!!


Ok so conley spent the night with me and we went to sams to get some stuff and then wee went to see kung fu panda i liked it a lot too i dont nkow which one i like better.on wednesday and then my family got her on thursday.
That night we went to the arkansas minor league base ball game and we only made it to the bottom of the 7th and it started poring my aunt summer baught me a hat and she got rk a shirt.

And on the 4th we just hung out by the pool everybody was here and this was my first 4th of july we didn't go see fire works we just heard some from the nieghbors and watched some on tv,
last night i spent the night with karissa we had a lot of fun and we watched deal or no deal.
Today i went to the mall with karissa and and we got new swim suits. But Karissa felt sick the whole time so i dont think she had as much fun as me.
I like my new swim suit and i just got out of the pool.
Today George learned how to swim with his floaty with nobody holding him he used to be scared.
We are going to have steak tonight and i am going to spend the night at my aunt stacys house since there are so many people and we are going to go to church tomorrow and then have lunch and then me and dad will come home We are going to take my grandma adele home too.
My mom and the rest of my family are staying here for a month but my dad gas to work and i have gym, so we will just go on the weekends.
Well got to go eat now(sorta late huh)
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!