Friday, June 27, 2008

MY mom has been gone since thursday night she invited all of her friends to go to my grammy and pops house but only mrs cook and cortney berg could go and randikate went to oklahoma city with my cousin karissa so that means its just me and the boys last night gym went well i was pretty tiard but its kindda hard not to get tiard after 4 and 1/2 hours of work out.
Then we just played baseball in the backyard and went bike riding, we had chili for dinner!
And today cruz and her son john came over then reva and meredith from nowata picked me up since my dad was at work and we only had gym for 2 and 1/2 hours today then reva invited me to go swimming with them so me, mer and reva went swimming at the nowata pool it was fun.
Then they brought me home and i we had mac and cheese for dinner and then me my dad, charlie, johndavid and george. went to the bowling alley we had fun we bowled 2 games but it took a lot longer since george was bowling.
Then we just had a hot dog for a snack at the end, and now we are home and about to watch the incredibles!

I dont know what we will do tomorrow!
I will post about it later!

Chandler

3 comments:

Kipplyn said...

HI Baby, I am sorry you are tired. I hope it was a fun day. Swimming in Nowata, that is something different. I miss you and will see you soon!

Rachel said...

Chandler,

it's okay, I'm the only girl in the house also right now. hope you have a good day.

Rachel

Kayla said...

Where are the boys in your house Rachel??