Saturday, September 6, 2008

it's almost been 2 months, i'm so sorry.

i've just not had anything that interesting going on, well,lets see.
school is fine, i get done in between 11-1.
And i have gym from 530-8, so not as long as in the summer, it is going really well and i am having lots of fun.
i am doing homeschool PE this year(golf)
the first week i thought i wasn't going to like it because he just told us the rules the whole hour and i didn't even touch a a club.
the next few weeks have been lots of funh, and at first i was in the boys group because there were to many girl and the boys didn't have enough people, so all he said was he needed a volunteer and i raised my hand not knowing what i was volunteering for, so the put me in the boys group. but a few new girls signed up so they will just put me with them.! (YEA)
wednesdays are kinda busy because we have piano at 8:30 to 9:30 then i have PE at 10 then my brothers Pe is at eleven so i have to stay. then we go out to eat at 12 then we will go to home school bowling from 1-3. then we will have one hour untill piano group.(4-5)then i go to gym(5:30)
Then i come home at eight and take a shower read, eat eat dinner and go to bed!!!
but i like wednesdays they are fun!
we dont do and school because we don't have any time.
on friday nights we invite all of our friends to go bowling, and if you read this and think your weren't invited it doesn't mean you aren't my friend it means you haven't got our messege when you don't answer the phone.
so now if you are reading this you are invited every friday night from 5:30-?????

FREE BOWLING DAY FOR HOMESCHOOLERS
this tuesday the 9th at 1:00 please come, it will be so fun, and we will have $1 hot dogs. and you dont' have to sign up for the leage. it is just a once a month fun thing for homeschoolers.
and if you do want to do homeschool bowling(the leage) you can sign up then.
I hope to see you there!!!!! (it will be once a month)


well, i will be posting more now, so please start cheacking my blog again.
and please commment,i stopped posting because i thought nobody was cheacking my blog, but people were they were reading it and not commenting.
so please comment.

Thanks! :)

14 comments:

Kayla said...

oh, you say I wan't commenting. Well you are all wrong. What time will the homeschool thing on the 9th end. I have a hair appointment at 3:15 so i don't know if we will be able to make it or not.
Kayla.H

Laura J. said...

My kids like their busy Wednesday's too! Even us mommies like the break. :) See you Tuesday.

camryn said...

I don't know if we are going to make it on teusday

Kipplyn said...

kayla, it will end from like 230-3.
so i think you can leave at 230 and still make don't you?

Chandler Summers said...

no, kayla one time i asked and you said you read it but you just didn't have anytime to comment sometimes.
but you have done a lot better on the last few posts.
thanks for commenting.

Chandler Summers said...

the one that said kipplyn was really me.
sorry.

Kayla said...

My mom said that we couldn't come to the one o clock bowling thing. I have to get my hair-cut and we have to pick up the boys. Sorry, we are too busy.

Kayla.H

Kayla said...

How do you change your background??? I am comepletely CONFUSED!!!

camryn said...

how did you get your background???

Kipplyn said...

it's ok, we had a lot of people there.
see you at piano. i have your birthday present!!!!
all i did was go to pyzam, click on blogger templates and then when you find the one you want click on get the code and then copy it. and then go to then click on layout and then in the top left corner click on edit htlm and then erase everything and then past your new one.
do you like mine?

Chandler Summers said...

that was me

Tia Rochelle said...

Hi Chandler this is Tia kaylas neighbor what is your email address i was going to add you so you could view my blog. I mean u dont have to give it to me but if you want to let me no thank you.

KK said...

Thanks for telling me how to get here! I thought it was thelifeofagymnast.blogspot.com but I was a word off! Please follow my blog too! Especially since we moved!

KK

KK said...

Hey Chandler. It's Aunt Annie. I like to read your blog... I like news. I love you, Aunt Annie