Monday, June 16, 2008

I am selling Chocolate bars(the brand is called "worlds finest chocolate")

Hey everybody, i just wanted to let you know that i am selling chocolate bars to raise money for my gymnastics team and i don't know how many boxes i need to order, so i thought if i could figure out what people wanted i would know how many boxes i will need. the flavors are:

Regular milk chocolate

almond

crisp (taste like nestle crunch)

and caramel\

And they cost $1 each!

so if you would like to buy any, just please let me and tell me how many you want and what kinds by emailing me or commenting on my blog.

it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2 comments:

SoccerGirl96 said...

I like your background! My mom already ordered some from you. Hope you raise lots of money!

Kayla said...

What you need to bring for the party.

1.flash light
2.sleeping bag/pillow/P.J.'s
3.bug spray

If your dad is staying he needs a tent, your tent will be provided.

See you soon,
Kayla