Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LOOOOONG ROAD TRIP!

so most of y'all know we are on a road trip, we left last friday and got to el Dorado arkansas at like 10:20pm, we were in the car for about6 and 1/2 hours!
Then that morning we had a birthday party for charlie(8 years) and my great grandpa known as papaw(80 years)
We had a lot of fun, the whole family played soft ball my mom, dad all of us kids, my grammy and pops, my aunt stacy(is a really batter), uncle ben, cortland, and conley!
Charlie got a pitch back for his birthday from grammy and pops!
Then after the party we went back to the hotel and swam in the pool, then my dad took me, charlie, johndavid and cortland to taco bell and then we went to the movies to see prince caspian(narnia 2)
Then on Sunday we visited with mamaw and papaw for like an hour, then we went on the car for like for hours and went to my moms friend's house and she has 7 kids, so there were a lot of kids!
We had olive garden for dinner!
Then on Monday we got back in the car and we were in there for like 9 hours i called Rachel cook, ad we talked for like 15 minutes, and i called the rest of you friends too but no one else answered!
We only have vegetales and nemo so we have seen both of them like 4 times!
personally i and getting bored of them!!!!!
We got to my dad's friend's house they have 2 little kids that are 3 and 5!
I am here right now and i dont know when we are leaving, we had awesome cinnamon cake thing for breakfast! We will drive 5-6 hours today! and tomorrow we will drive from 4-5 hours!
And then we will finnally be there!
On the way home we are going to stay the night at the dudt's house!!!
I am really excited!!!
Well, got to go now!
And all of you guys need to be posting on your blogs, i check all the time and there is rarely ever any new posts!
so please keep posting!
Thanks!

2 comments:

belle said...

Hey Chandler I will start `posting more! And why didn´t you tell me you were on a trip??? And your so luky you got to see the new Narnia!! I have been going to the movies here and in has been sayin git is going to come out here in like 5 months!!! I wnat to see it!! Plus you got to eat at the olive garden!!
OK so I will try to post more! talk later

Kayla said...

Chandler!! i just posted TWICE today!! You better take it back that I NEVER blog. I blog very often ACTUALLY!! Check my BLOG!!