Friday, April 25, 2008

GREAT WEEK!

so this week has been really fun, on monday i walked up to my dads office and KAyla Holley was there so i invited her over and we played for a little bit and we were soposed to go bike ridding but we didn't get too becuase our dads were in a meeting for along time!!
We had fun though!
(then i went to gym st 5!)
and on tuesday Rachel and Parker Cook showed up at our door and asked if we could go to sonic with them so we went to sonic and played for like 1 hour and 1/2! And Mrs. Feria was there too, and we met this homeschool family with 6 kids!
They were nice we got to play volley ball too!
(then i went to gym at 5!)
And on wednesday We went to sooner park with the Girards!
We picked up some arbys on the way there and we had the wait in line for like 10 minutes and then they said they didn't have our fries ready so we had to wait by the frount door for 10 more minutes, and then she gave us our food and we were missing a sandwich so my mom had to go in there and talk to the lady about it and get the sandwich, we got to the park like 40 minutes late!
Then i went home and got my gym suit on and mrs. Newcomb picked alex and katie up from school and we went to piano, and then she took us to gym!
And on thursday we had bchep an i helped with george and johndavid's class, and at 12 i went to jude's with my great grandma adele and my mom, then we went to the mall and i got some cloths and then i went to clair's and used my gift card that Kayla holley gave me for my birthday i got and i pod case for my ipod and 2 keychains for my grip back! one of them was a slinky key chain and the other was a little penguin talking on the phone!
Then i went to hallmark and i was about to buy a velvety elephant, but i changed my mind because the 25th-27th it where if you buy a purchase over $10 you get a free webkinz!
After that we went to candy craz and i used my crandy craz buck kayla girard gave me and i baught a lot of candy!
Then after that we went and looked a a house with mrs. newcomb and then we went and picked everybody up from school and ketrina baught my heelys, and then ketrina came over for like an hour and then mrs. newcomb picked us up for gym, gym went really fast!
Then today the jone's are here and then we are going to hallmark to do the webkinz thing!
Well, got to go now!
Thanks for reading!
Chandler

PS.
Randikate is selling her heelys they are size 2 1/2 are white with a little blue and she is asking $40 for them!
If you would like to buy them please comment and tell me!
Thanks!

5 comments:

belle said...

wow! Who are all these people....like mrs.newcomb and Kayla, and the Girards, and the cooks! HELLO.....you never told me anything about theses peoples!

Kayla said...

Heather you know me Kayla Holley and the Girards, Cooks and Jones are really good friends of ours and Mrs. Newcomb is the person wo car pulls Chandler to Gymnastics!! Does that anwser your question?? I hope so!!

belle said...

Ya thanks! And I visited your blog!

Kayla said...

GREAT!!! Did you like it?? When are you coming back from Costa Rica?? Are you going back to California when you get back??

belle said...

Ya I did like it! I am coming back in 28 days! and ya to California!